An enhancer on each channel helps restore high frequencies under heavy compression. Also useful for protecting loudspeakers by curtailing the output once it reaches a preset threshold level. The gate helps to reduce noise in silent passages.
- Dual or stereo linked compressor/limiter
- Expander/gate on each channel
- Variable or Auto attack/release times
- Enhancer on each channel
- Bypass switch for processed/unprocessed comparison
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- LED attenuation meters